[DAY 56 OF THE DEEP END PROJECT]
This week was hard. I won’t lie. I don’t know if it was because of all the crazy things happening astrologically or because it was the last week of School for my boys which is always chaotic.
I found my motivation dwindling, my morning routine was forgotten and I found it really hard to come up with ideas for The Deep End Project.
“I have written about everything I know, what else is there to say” I thought everyday!
As I sat today to write, I thought of making a fun game. In a not so good week, what were the moments you were happy?
This wasn’t easy. It took me 2 hrs to think of 10 things. Writing about something else would have been easier. But once I wrote all ten, and I literally cannot come up with another one – – I realised that these moments are truly what made me happy. And that’s what I’d like to remember from this week.
These little moments. That is all
10 things that made me happy this week
- Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony – Sweet. Bitter. Bittersweet
- Pictures of our sweet pup (coming home in August)
- My husband calling me by the name only my mom used for me
- My 5 year old climbing on my lap and kissing my cheek (he never does that!)
- Watching Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone (again!)
- Shopping for a new swimsuit, after realising that for the first time ever I really really love my body
- Having a great (happy!) conversation with my Dad (these are so rare, I can count these on my fingers)
- Asking myself everyday “what am I yearning for?” and then doing exactly that
- Getting engrossed in a great mystery book
- Coffee (and a good conversation) with a dear friend